Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Tonight, we are young

So, I blog a lot about my kids, and motherhood, and homemaking. But every now and then, I am just a girl, wanting to write.

Things I have done recently:

  • Rode a merry-go-round with the two most amazing girls in the world
  • Laughed with my sister
  • Thought of a list of books I want to read (1000 gifts, hunger games, etc.)
  • Daydreamed about our upcoming beach trip 
  • Caught up with my Ethiopia-bound cousin Emily
  • Had a great talk with my Aunt Dana
  • Had a lovely dinner with my Aunt Holly & Uncle Bryan
  • Hugged my Momma
  • Watched my Daddy teach my little girl how to play chess and remembered him teaching me. 
  • Made cookies with old besties
  • Laughed with my daughters at their sheer silliness
  • Pierced my nose-LOVE it! (back in November-but apparently I did not announce it to the world, i.e. FB)
  • Looked at pictures of tattoos that I might want-if I ever settle on one I would love for eternity and not get sick of. 
  • Danced to a Shania Twain song.
  • Got chills listening to the song my love and I danced to at our wedding
  • Thanked God for granting me peace in a very specific way...He knows how great even the small things are to us-he is SUCH a good, good Father. 

No comments:

Post a Comment